Sunday, April 17, 2005

In The Next Issue...

Generally, my brain works as follows: I think of an idea, I like it, I nurture it, I have visions of grandeur, I promptly forget it. If I don't write it down, I never think of it again. If I do write it down, I usually return to it a little while later to realize that the idea is total crap. Well, not total crap, but just not as cool as I thought, and usually devoid of endings.

So on that note...

Some future things that may potentially be considered for the possibility of be written about:

  • Music: I listen to enough music, but have never tried to put anything down about it
  • Fortress of Solitude: a review
  • Fiction of Everyday Things
  • The Current: a review
  • Wedding DJ's: the time warp they're stuck in and the people who love it
  • Travels in Turkey (which has been on my list of things to write about for a freakin' long time, I just haven't really sat down to write about it)
  • Startups: Surviving, bailing and generally enjoying the rush
Seems like an ample set of topics for the rest of April. As I'm always reading, I really should start posting more book reviews (write about what you know, they say).

No comments: