Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Great Opinion on Blogging

John Richards, DJ of the Morning Show, Audio Oasis, and other things on KEXP opened up the KEXP blog with a great blurb about blogging.

If I hear the word "blog" one more time I'm going to vomit but blogit, I'm going to blogity blog blog right bloggin now! I actually heard a commercial the other day where the guy is saying something like "man, I'm on line blogging all the time and when I need a break...." You can SEE the company president saying to his staff "Now LISTEN, I keep hearing about this wacky blog thing out there and I want to make sure we're hip to that vibe man." Then you can see the people making the commercial rolling their eyes at the copy they have to come up with. I feel for you. Hang in there....the commercial still blows though. Anyway, where was I....or yeah! KEXP Blogga Bloggggggg Bloggidy Blog Blog......Blog.

Read the whole thing here.

No comments: